Monday, November 16, 2009

Parafilia III - Adult babies


Paraphilic infantilism is a paraphilia characterized by the desire to wear diapers, due to reasons other than medical necessity, and/or be treated as an infant or toddler. It is also characterized by the carrying out of these desires on a regular basis. Within the community of such diaper wearers, one who engages only in the erotic or sexual aspect of diaper wearing without experiencing any accompanying regression fantasies is known as a diaper lover (or DL). An adult who only engages in the infantilistic play aspect is known as an adult baby (or AB). An adult who may experience both of these things is referred to as an AB/DL.
(Wikipedia)

In the United States, everything is possible. I don’t live in the United States. I’m ashamed to say that it was in a curious C.S.I. chapter called “King Baby”, when I first heard of the existence of the adult baby “movement”.




I mean, of course I’m perfectly aware that some people have different sexual and emotional needs and behave in a way that might seem bizarre to other people.

Men who want to be treated as part of the furniture, people who walk around dressed as Little-red-riding-hood asking for lollies in the street … But what was new to me was the fact that apparently there are so many grown-ups desiring to escape back to early childhood, that the term “adult baby” is just like any other word of the dictionary, producing thousands of results when searched in Google. At least in America and the UK.

First, I learnt that there are two – let’s say – “currents”: DLs (diaper lovers) and ABs (adult babies). Yes, really – professional websites directly define themselves as “the reference place for DL / ABs”.

Diaper lovers are what we would consider the typical fetishist. Lot’s of websites offer pics and videos showing young nices girlies wearing (normally clean) diapers and sitting in a cosy crib with lots of cute teddies. I didn’t pay the membership for getting access to the full graphic material, but I guess that these girls start showing what makes them adult, at least in the third photo.
















Some diaper lovers also feel sexually excited when wearing diapers themselves. Many online shops offer a wide range of adult-sized diapers and pull-ups. In the video below you can see an English reporter peeing in his diapers for the first time.



But to me, what really seems weird are the pure, authentic ABs. These individuals don’t use baby items for sexual excitation (even though they may experience some kind of excitement when being punished or diapered). Day after day, they live their regression to early childhod, in search of protection, motherly love and a life free of responsability.


Lots of online “boutiques” can be found which offer a wide range of adult baby clothing and furniture – top quality hand-made stuff, even personalized embroidery with baby’s name is possible.

Baby Apparels – best maker of fine adult baby furniture - proudly announces that the shop was chosen by the CSI producers as the official provider of adult baby furniture for the chapter titled “King Baby”. And you have to know, they say, that the production crew had plenty of other AB/DL businesses to choose from! In Spain, a poor production assistant would have a hard time to find even one single adult crib!

Some of these online shop also function as a kind of meeting place for ABs. A place to find friends and meet other babies and their mommies/daddies.
What you see below is probably the first authentic message written by a baby you read in your life!


Maybe psychiatrists would talk about these people as “patients suffering from adult baby syndrome due to childhood trauma or the unability to deal with life or blablabla”. But this is certainly true in many cases.


The American Journal of Psychiatry describes the case of a 35-year old Caucasian man who contacted the clinic by telephone, speaking in a soft, childlike voice: “I am supposed to be a 35-year-old, but I want to be a baby. I won’t ever get married or have kids if I am stuck as a baby.” He would answer questions by saying “I don’t know”.
He arrived for his appointment with the therapist dressed as child and said that he wanted to be a baby since the age of 12 and was wearing diapers since he was 17. He was looking for treatment because he was heaving problems with interpersonal relationships and with managing his life in general, due to the AB syndrome.


Some ABs are quite extreme, such as the guy in this video. But of course, weird people can always be found, not only among wanna-be babies. Some ABs complain about the TV-news only highlighting these kind of extremists in such a stupid and sensationalistic way (the TV-presenter is wonderful - just like Barby used to be).



A lot of perfectly normal people, even very young people, are ABs, as well. No freaks or psycho-cripples at all! These people lead two parallel lifes – adults in the morning, babies in the afternoon.
Adult babies seem to be the perfect partners for diaper lover. Such as the girl in the video who’s desire to be a baby is rather emotional, while her boyfriend, a DL, plays the role of her daddy, being his motivation slightly different.



What happens if a AB doesn’t find a mommy willing to actively participate in his weird roleplay day after day? Yellow pages - nursery services! A nice one is Nanny Betty from Chigwell in Essex, UK. Even though she also accepts fetishists (Dls), this is a good place to go for an AB who’s real mommy needs a rest (or for the poor ones who never had a mommy waiting for them at home).

Nanny feeds them her home-made rice-pudding or bib (sorry, no breast-feeding), diapers them, reads for them and, if required, even punishes them! How cosy and exciting!

The baby-clients’ comments are just positive:
Dear Nanny Betty,
thank you for another memorable visit to your nursery on Friday. I loved being able to choose from so many pretty baby dresses, frilly petticoats and plastic panties.


I loved being able to hug and cuddle you.
I loved being spoon and bottle fed by you. I loved being bathed by you. I even loved being spanked by you because I knew that I had been naughty and thoroughly deserved my punishment. I know that you love your babies and only want the best for them and from them and that any naughty behaviour has to be controlled for their own sakes.


If you need more information on online-shops, please visit the links posted on the left.
See you next week!

PS: What really worries me now, is that while I was writing this post, I had my real baby next to me, waiting to be diapered and fed. Unexplainably, this really makes me feel like a weirdo.

INTERESTING LINKS:
Adult baby furniture
Online-shop for adult baby diapers
Adult baby boutique
Adult baby clothing

10 comments:

  1. I like this fetish!!!

    But I don't think I could change a 50 year old man's diapers!!!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this fetish too. to me tho it is a lifestyle. love to be a baby. would be baby boy or girl to ANYONE. even toddler or little boy/girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy wearing dispoasbkledaipersand rubberpantiesand i regress backward with my warn baby bottle i get very deep into infancy and i have attained a most intense orgasms..it is special..though i have yet to find a mommy type.I'm a cute girl..i weigh under12 lbs and i have childish looks..i wear baby dresses etc..and my bedroom is like a nursery..i own 116 plastic baby bottles which i only use large natural latex rubber nipples.if i could have wish it would be a baby bottle..i love baby bottles!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. error-- this was SUPPOSED TO SAY 122 NOT 12.. I'm 5FT 6 INCHES lbs and i love wearing disposable diapers the type with soft smooth plastic packing just like pampers and i wear very pretty palstucand rubber apntuies over my diapers..i love nursing on a warm plastic baby bottle of milk ..i use gerber classic baby bottles as well as evenflo classic pastel color baby bottle and a some cute baby print bottles i use latex rubber nipples thai get from innocent baby.com they larger than standard nipples but look jut like even f;o rubber nipples..I also enjoy wearing my transparent rubber catsuit as well as my pink rubber catsuit too. i love rubber its my favorite fetish wish i could be rubber or a baby bottle.LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't understand the attraction to wanting to be a baby girl as opposed to the sex you already are. Wouldn't the age play be more realistic if you were playing out what you are a "boy"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been a DL (diaper lover) since I was 12 yrs old, I am now 44. I absolutely love wearing diapers anywhere and everywhere. My wife knows this is my fetish and is 100% supportive ,although she does not participate as my mommy. It is a hard fetish to hide with a family, but I make due and only wear when I am alone. I wish people's eyes could open more to this fetish and not be so narrow minded. The excitement I get wearing a diaper in public under my shorts or jogging pants is unexplainable. It's just the rush that someone might notice and know, after all bulky diapers are hide to hide and not very discrete even under clothing. So if yer out and about and you see some bulk or hear a crinkle you really don't think belongs...chances are you've spotted an adult baby.

    Happy Diapers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love wearing a diaper for bed and outdoors, think its the memories of babyhood of being in a nice diaper and being change when I had wet or poo. It is very hard to keep this to yourself as you want to meet others like yourself. I think I was 10 when knowing I wanted to be put back in diapers as watching my younger brother getting a diaper on and being pampered.

    I remember the first time I started to go back in a diaper, after watching my brother getting change I want to my bedroom and got one of my mums terry towels and put in on as a diaper and it felt so good and sat on the toilet with towel still on and wet myself.

    From this day over 30 years I still love my diaper :) so comforting and reminds me when I was a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi my name is Shawn 27 year old single man look mommy turn real 7 24 adult baby son 7 24 adult diaper wear 7 24 adult breastfeeding reneshawn@rocketmail.com 707-616-4241

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! ghost stories

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am another adult baby. I use diapers and baby bottles and passifyer s. I no longer work and taxpayers pay for everything I need including the caregivers. That tend to my every needs. I usually spend most of my time in my playpen during the day

    ReplyDelete

I'm looking forwards to reading your comments!